Tuesday 20 September 2016

Soccer Skills

Soccer Skills
In the last few weeks, Room 19 has been doing skills with AJ.  

I think I am good at dribbling and headers because it is fun; and because I like to do headers and dribbling. But the headers really really hurt!!!

My best skill is dribbling around because it is easy to do. Playing soccer is hard.

I need to get better at kicking in and out of the cones because the ball keeps on rolling away from me.  Also if I hit the cone, I have to do five step ups.

I enjoyed doing sport with Aj.  

By TahliaIMG_0447.jpg


IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg







Skills…πŸ˜€  πŸ˜§  πŸ˜©

Dribbling
πŸ˜€
I think I am good at dribbling because it is easy and fun to do.
Working cooperatively with a partner
πŸ˜€

Kicking accurately to a target or person
😩
I am not good at that because I don’t have a good aim.
Following Instructions
πŸ˜€
I follow the instructions very well and practise at home
Heading the ball
πŸ˜€
I think I am good at heading because it is easy. But it hurts.
Working well as a team
πŸ˜€
I am a very good soccer player so I am letting our team win all the time
Weaving in and out of cones
😩
I am not good at it because it keeps rolling away from me.
Playing a game
😧
I am not that good at playing games but I try to kick the ball as many times as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment