Thursday 17 May 2018

Leaving for war

Leaving for war

Ra light creeped round the corner, I raced to the atua whiowhio station with my pāpā because he was going to the war.

 I woke up had pancakes for breakfast, I had a shower, brushed my teeth and got changed into my kikorangi shirt  and leggings and rushed to the atua whiowhio station with my māmā .

 When we got there we saw boxes of flowers heaps of people and lots of trains.  We saw pāpā parking and racing to us.

A few minutes later a pingau train  parked in front of us and we had to say goodbye to pāpā.  I don't really think he's ready for the war the gruesome blood, monehu soldiers but he went anyway.

 Just as he was about to leave my māmā carried me up to the wet window so i could hug him before he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment