Wednesday 17 October 2018

ocean spa holiday moment

Talking and driving were happening during driving to the pool.  We drove and we drove until it felt like an age.  We finally arrived so māmā parked the whero car and we all got out and walked speedily to the entrance.  While walking the shivering cold kōkō pinched my skin making it as cold as ice.  When the wha of us walked in the clear diamond like doors it felt like the had been squashed inside the building.  Me and mum split up from my dad and teina and went into the right changing room.  When all of us got out we had magically changed into togs and was heading rāwaho.  My dad and teina walked over to the ocean spa pools while me and mum sat down for a while warm towels wrapped around our shivering body.  We ate some gooey chocolate brownies before we went in the pool.  When we were done I walked speedily to the pools while my mum was behind me.






When we all were in the pool we swam for an hour in the warm nice kātao.  I swam as swift as an eagle in the sparkling blue water. The water sparkled in the sunshine.  I relaxed in the warm light blue clear water.  I played with my brother he wrestled me and it felt like a blur full of bubbles when I was underwater.  With my blue goggles I could see everything under the water.

As we slowly got out I slowly felt colder and colder and colder.  I rushed to my towel and wrapped it around my frozen body.  We walked slowly to the changing rooms and got dressed into some warm clothes for me that was leggings and a jersey.  As we walked out the clear doors and walked towards the red car we talked about the things we did at the pool and then started driving to breakers for dinner.       






No comments:

Post a Comment